Phone: 540- 371-7729
628 Cambridge St.
Fredericksburg, VA 22405
Our mission is to reduce economic euthanasia due to a pet owner’s ability to pay for care for illness or injury and to reduce pet overpopulation by offering affordable, high quality, spay and neuter surgery.Full service, non-profit, animal hospital offering reduced cost treatment, dentistry, general surgery, some orthopedic surgery and spay/neuter. In house laboratory and digital x-ray for diagnostics. Fees average 50 percent of for profit hospitals. Additional discounts available for non-profit, animal welfare groups.
- American Animal Hospital Association
- Phone: 866/4HELPETS (866/443-5738)
Please email inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Through the AAHA Helping Pets Fund, veterinary care is possible for sick or injured pets even if they have been abandoned or if their owner is experiencing financial hardship.”
- Angels 4 Animals
- Phone: 916-941-9119
“Our services range from financial aid to complete treatment to those pets and pet owners in need.”
- Care Credit
- A credit card company for health care, including veterinary care. “With a comprehensive range of plan options, for treatment or procedure fees from $1 to over $25,000, we offer a plan and a low monthly payment to fit comfortably into almost every budget.”
- Cats in Crisis
- “A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to helping individuals and humane organizations care for cats with chronic or emergency medical conditions through financial and fundraising assistance.”
- Feline Veterinary Emergency Assistance (FVEAP)
- Contact: Timothy L. Meeker
FVEAP, 1641 Elizabeth Lane, Yuba City, CA 95993
“Seniors, People with disabilities, People who have lost their job, Good Samaritans who rescue a cat or kitten – any of these folks may need financial assistance to save a beloved companion.”
- God’s Creatures Ministry
- To apply for help, please email Godscre@msn.com , or call 973-694-5155, or mail to P.O. Box 266, Wayne, NJ 07474, your need along with your contact information and your veterinarian’s phone number and address.
“This fund helps pay for veterinarian bills for those who need help.”
- “From time to time, HandicappedPets.com recognizes a caretaker of handicapped pets that need some special attention, and a little extra help. There are those who are so selflessly dedicated to their animal families that they give up a little more than they can afford.”
- For pet owners facing veterinary expenses they can’t afford, IMOM provides online fundraising to help cover expenses.
- Jake Brady Memorial Fund
- Phone: (440) 937-4000; Fax: (440) 937-4537.
The objective of the Jake Brady Memorial Fund is simple: To Provide Financial Support to companion animals in need for the prevention and treatment of major health ailments including, but not limited to: Kidney Disease and Renal Disorders ; Seizures and Epilepsy; Blindness.
Red Rover Relief Grants
Phone: (916) 429-2457 Fax: (916) 429-2456 E-mail: email@example.com
The Red Rover Relief Grant Program provides funding to Good Samaritans, animal rescuers, non-profit organizations and pet owners to help them care for animals in life-threatening situations. Learn more about our various Red Rover Grants and find out the eligibility requirements by visiting the website above.
- The Pet Fund
- ALL applicants are REQUIRED to contact The Pet Fund by phone BEFORE applying for funding.
“The Pet Fund is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit association that provides financial assistance to owners of domestic animals who need urgent veterinary care.”
- Tails of Hope
- Tails of Hope is an all-volunteer, not-for-profit organization based in Lake County, IL. Our mission is to help assisted living candidates and the terminally ill place their pets through foster care and adoption.