Voices for Animals About Us
- We affirm the philosophy that all living beings have dignity and deserve respect.
- We affirm the philosophy that non-human animals have a value independent of any perceived value to humans.
- We affirm the right of non-human animals to live without pain and suffering caused by humans.
- We seek to initiate social change by means of public education and political activism.
- We recognize and address the relationship between animal rights and other social-justice issues.
- We recognize that people and organizations with whom we work will have divergent views on issues regarding non-human animals, and we commit to work with these people and organizations by building upon our common beliefs, while respecting our differences and honoring our individual views.